The Warmia-Mazury Special Economic Zone is the area of 1057.4 ha of land intended for business investments. Apart from good infrastructure, a favourable location and a wide possibilities of choice investmen areas, the main incentive to invest in this area is public aid provided to investors.
The Zone is managed by The Warmia-Mazury Special Economic Zone Company, whose shareholders are local governments and the Treasury Department, and the staff are experienced employees.
The Warmia and Mazury Special Economic Zone is situated in the north-eastern region of Poland, in the Warmia-Mazury and Mazovia Region. Investment advantages in the Warmia-Mazury Region:
• located along the EU's border with Russia's Kaliningrad Oblast,
• access to the Baltic Sea,
• Warmia and Mazury's clean natural environment and specific culture create huge potential for tourism and agroturism development. Sectors with huge potential: food processing, furniture, agriculture, renewable energy. Investment advantages in Mazovia Region:
• large concentration of enterprises,
• location in trans-European transport routes; well-developed railway system and two airports ensuring connections with the big cities in the country and in Europe,
•central location at the crossroads of commercial routes. Sectors with huge potential: food industry, construction, BPO.
Do not hesitate to contact us:
Warmia and Mazury Special Economic Zone
ul. Barczewskiego 1
T: + 48 89 535 02 41
basic information about WMSEZ
pdf | 2.53 MB