THE LUBUSKIE PROVINCE OFFERS FOR SALE AN ATTRACTIVE DEVELOPED PROPERTY WITH A TRAINING AND LEISURE CENTER, WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE NIESŁYSZ LAKE
The property is located in the town of Przełazy, the commune of Lubrza, lot no. 204/4 of the area of 5.2663 ha, developed with a holiday resort consisting of:
- a free-standing, two-storey hotel building no. 1
- a free-standing, two-storey hotel building no. 2
- a one-storey administrative building
- a multi-block, one- and two-storey storage building
- a free-standing two-storey lifeguard building
- a free-standing, one-storey utility building
- a free-standing, one-storey utility building (gardener’s house)
- a free-standing one-storey smokehouse,
- a ‘BRDA’ type cottage,
- roads and parking areas
- various kinds of trees and decorative bushes.
The tender will take place on Wednesday, June 30, 2014 at 10:00 am in the Marshal Office of the Lubuskie Voivodeship, room No. 108, ul. Podgórna 7, 65-057 Zielona Góra.
The asking price: 3 120 000,00 PLN (Polish Zloty)*
The amount of tender deposit: 156 000,00 PLN (Polish Zloty)*
*Exchange rate, 03-06-2014: 4,14 PLN / Euro
The purpose of the property in the local area development plan: the lot is marked with the C5UT symbol - as a tourist service area. Detailed directions concerning a tourist service area: two- or three-storey buildings with a pitched tiled roof of 30-45 degrees of roof pitch; one-storey cottages with a utility attic and a pitched tiled roof.
The shoreline protection zone of the Niesłysz lake amounts to 100 m. The facility is situated 4 km from an international route Warsaw – Berlin, 15 km from Świebodzin.
This excellent location of Przełazy favors excursions to the Międzyrzecz Fortification Region or to Berlin (160 km).
There is a golf course ‘Kalinowe Pola’ located in the nearby village of Kalinowo located about 5 km from Przełazy.
Additional information on the property sales conditions and documents are available for inspection in the seller’s seat: The Marshal’s Office of the Lubuskie Province in Zielona Góra, 7 Podgórna Street, room 346 or at phone no.: +48 68 45 65 343, +48 68 45 65 471.