Warsaw in Poland is holding one of the biggest tech conferences in Central and Eastern Europe – Wolves Summit. It is an event which gathers investors, startups and companies to discuss innovative ideas, technology and business development. We are inviting you to become a part and contribute to the world of innovation.
If you and your company wish to become a part of the conference, please use the celendar: http://meetme.so/wspaulina to schedule the most convenient date for a short phone conversation with the Wolves Summit team or send an email at email@example.com.
Wolves Summit 24-26 October in a nutshell:
- for more information short presentation: https://docsend.com/view/yvajt9s or visit our website at: https://www.wolvessummit.com
- watch the 2-minute aftermovie from the third edition in April 2016
- innovative tech startups (350 startups from 45 sectors and 53 countries)
- a precise meeting scheduling system before the conference with client profiling (3028 1:1 meetings during previous edition) – allows you to have quality time with people you choose
- participants’ profiles - corporations: board members, directors of IT, innovation, strategy, marketing sales, digital, analysis departments; small and medium enterprises, experienced startups and ones at an early stage of development, investment funds and private investors
- October 24: Startup - Investor Day (350 startup pitches)
- October 25-26: Corporate Challenge, Startup Pitches, 1:1 meetings
- paths: Tech Innovation, Business Growth, Corporate Challenge, Developers
- dedicated VIP party and an evening networking event
- last edition in numbers: 3028 1:1 meetings, 53 countries, 2044 participants, 221 investors, 313 executives
- they trusted us: TVN Ventures, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, 3M, P&G, Raiffeisen, WP, Amazon, Wyra, Allegro, Orlen, RWE, Poczta Polska, Orange, T-Mobile and more.
New Business Manager
tel. +48 536 799 977
For more information please visit:
Wolves Summit oct 2016 Information for Embassy
pdf | 1.71 MB