Webinar will take place on February 21, 2017 at 9am (EST).
The presentation will offer an overview of the tender process from A to Z, including:
- The requisition within the UN-organization
- Types of requirements: local/international and RFQ/ITB/RFP
- How the UN finds companies
- How companies can find/express interest for/bid on the tender
- Bid opening & evaluation by the UN
Organized by European Procurement Forum with the support of Trade and Investment Section of the Consulate General of Poland in New York.
The European Procurement Forum is a non-profit organization formed by government representatives of member states of the European Union in New York. Its main goal is to help European companies learn how to do business with the various UN Organizations.